1. Contributions to the Lord from the first fruits.
2. Unintentional and intentional sin
3. Penalty for breaking the Sabbath...stoning. That may seem too much, but these guys just are determined not to change, and not take God seriously.
4. Tassels to remember to keep the commandments.
5. Korah leads a rebellion with 250 other leaders. Well, that didn't work out so well. Korah and all of his belongings were swallowed alive by the earth.
- The rest of the leaders were destroyed by fire. And their metal pans were used as yet another reminder to the people.
- Once again the sin of pride!
6. Jesus' trial before Pilate.
7. Barabbas is released.
8. The soldiers mock Jesus.
9. Simon of Cyrene is "commissioned" to help Jesus with His cross.
10. Jesus is crucified. It is a Roman centurion who recognizes Jesus as the Son of God.
11."But God is my helper. The Lord keeps me alive!"
12. "The godly are directed by honesty..."
See you next post...