We have moved to www.martinamcgowan.com




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"That's A Good Question" feature added

Today, I received some definitive feedback in the form of a couple of questions. Good to know someone is actually reading the blog.

Please feel free to post you questions and comments. I will answer as many as I can, but by no means every question. As the ads say on TV, what is on the sight is my opinion and understanding of the Bible and the love of Christ. When the answer is not clear to me, I will seek help from a smarter and in some cases a much higher authority. In this case I will post the question, so we can all ponder it and consider the answer for the questioner and for ourselves. We are after all, in this together.

This is a new phase for our blog, so it is a work in progress.

Thanks for your support.

Grace and Peace.

No comments: