We have moved to www.martinamcgowan.com




Friday, April 1, 2011

New challenge begins 4-1-11! I Am Second

Last month, I came across a site with a challenge. It is called "I am second."
They issued a 22 day challenge which I would like to pass along to you. I found it to be a worthwhile time of reflection, while listening to the testiomonies of others.And this is an excellent season for this. Easter is coming...

It is easy.
1. Watch the one videoclip a day (less than 10 minutes)
2. Think about what in your own life has moved you to the role of being second
3. Read and do the "thing." Take the challenge.
4. Journal

Here is the link

http://www.iamsecond.com/

3 comments:

mcgowan.am said...

i think this is a very interesting "movement", idk if i have time to journal daily after every video but will watch and learn about others while learning about myself and GOD

Martina McGowan said...

I do not think the daily journaling is the important part. What's important is to intentionaly set time aside for God.

mcgowan.am said...

i think this is a very interesting "movement", idk if i have time to journal daily after every video but will watch and learn about others while learning about myself and GOD