We have moved to www.martinamcgowan.com




Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Suffer the little children..." / 4-10-11


I stepped well out of my usual comfort zone today. Instead of serving the adults of the congregation (and other blog visitors) I helped out with the children. Actually, I don't know how much help I was though. This means I did not hear today's formal sermon. So...no sermon notes, unless I can get a copy from someone else.

Instead I was ministered to by 5-7 year-olds, and the Veggie Tales story of "Little Mo." Yep, that's the way I meant to write it. I was ministered to...

I think Christ asks us to stretch ourselves and come out of our little bubbles of safety to reach out to others every now and then. When we step out of our usual arena, our comfortable space, it is amazing what new and wonderful things we can discover about ourselves, others, and the true meaning of God's Word and unfailing love.

Via Con Dios! [Go with God!]

Tomorrow...The Parable of the Sower.

No comments: