We have moved to www.martinamcgowan.com




Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter: Part of the process

 
easter


A  man who was completely innocent,
 
offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of  others,
 
including his enemies,
 
and became the ransom of the world.
 
It was a  perfect act.
 

Text: John 20:15-7

15 Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who is it that you are looking for?” Thinking that he was the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you are the one who carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will take him away.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to him in Hebrew, “Rabbouni!” (which means “Teacher”).

17 Jesus said to her, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Getting from here to there

The work on the cross was part of a process. It was completed over the course of about 43 days.

Days after the crucifixion... Read more
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: