Those who believe they can do something and
those who believe they can’t are both right.
Everyone has those days when you know it’s better to be upbeat and positive, but you’re just having a little trouble reaching that positive and productive state of mind. When you face challenges, and we all do, or feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities, and we all will every now and then, it can be very difficult to maintain a positive attitude.
Here are a few suggestions for ways to improve your mood and experience the inner peace you deserve:
1. Start your day with something positive. Decide each morning that you will start the day headed in the proper direction. Instead of waking up on the wrong side of the bed and setting the stage for a grouchy day, resolve to experience something positive first thing in the morning.
Routines help. Develop a morning routine that you can repeat daily to ease you into your day’s responsibilities. Determine which activities help improve your mood and put you on the path to positive thinking. Find two or three things you can do every morning that will set the stage for a successful day. As these become habits, add on to you routine little by little.
Establishing and keeping a routine will help your body and mind settle in and focus on what you need to accomplish. Instead of rushing around like a fool every morning or forgetting important details, your plan and routine will guide you through a peaceful set of steps that will keep your mind calm and focused and create unstoppable momentum... Read more here
Photo Credit: Pink Sherbet Photography via Compfight cc
- Who is the boss of your life?
- Goal setting 101: Its more than just the list
- 7 Steps to a positive mindset
- Effective Communication - Leadership's Linchpin
- Influencing people: Its not rocket surgery
- Bench Strength
- Manage your stress or it will manage you
- Find your balance by setting your expectations and goals- pt 1