1. Again and again Moses emphasized the total commitment to God that personal relationship with Him demands.
2. The concept of "clean" and "unclean" in these early books of the Old Testament is primarily ritual in nature. Later the prophets pick up the concept of uncleanliness and apply it to Israel's moral condition.
3. The laws of interpersonal relationships that are emphasized here are compassionate.
4. Jesus raises the dead.
- Even death gave way before Jesus.
5. In a flurry of activity, Jesus sent His disciples from house to house and village to village to proclaim the Gospel and to heal.
6. "...you are my rock and my fortress"
7. "The plans of the godly are just; the advice of the wicked is treacherous"
8. "...but the words of the godly save lives"
9. "The wicked die and disappear, but the family of the godly stands firm"
See you next post...